Predictions for 2019
By Warren Okuma
Well, it's a new year, and one should try to guess and plan on what the future holds, here's my fourteen guesses. I'm not a psychic by the way or a time traveller.
1) The economy. It will continue to grow but at a slower pace say less than 4 percent but more than three. There will be no recession in 2019.
2) It's going to be a cold winter, so prepare for that even if you don't believe it could happen, snowmaggedons, snowpocalipse or polar vortexes or bomb cyclones happen so do take precautions.
3) There will not be the "big one" earthquake in California that kills more than one hundred this year.
4) Politics is going to be crazier and more meaner. Sit back and get some popcorn.
5) Stock market is going to lose twenty percent of its value or more if the Federal Reserve continues to raise interest rates. And the Federal Reserve is going to raise interest rates.
6) China trade war will continue and escalate.
7) Democrats will give Trump wall funds, because otherwise they are hosing quite a few of their constituents who work in government and their unions.
8) North Korea will still be cheating and building nukes.
9) Iran is still going to be trying to build nukes.
10) China and the world's economy is going to slow down in general.
11) Brexit will cause a recession in the UK temporarily, but afterwards, their economy will recover and will be stronger.
12) It's going to be a good year for movies, if you are Marvel or a Marvel fan...
13) Japan will not have "the big one" an earthquake that kills more than one hundred this year.
14) There will be no hurricanes that hit the United States of category 3 or greater.
So bookmark this and see how I did in 2019. Thanks for reading.